DEEP DEMOCRACY LEVEL 1
Practical method to maximize the wisdom of the group. New view on decision making and group dynamics. Inclusive decision making: taking advantage of diversity of perspectives. Hearing different opinions. Co creation. Connecting leadership.
Minimum 12, maximum 16 participants.Dates / Enroll
During the two-day Level 1 training you will learn the basics and a number of facilitation skills to apply the Lewis method of Deep Democracy in your own practice. We use both the rational and the emotional aspects of the decision-making process in a group. During the training you become more aware of the impact of your own degree of neutrality on a group. And from the roles you occupy in a group. After this training you will have a different view on conflicts in groups and you have learned new practical skills.
Content Level 1: tools and techniques to guide complex group dynamics and make inclusive decisions
- The Conscious and Unconscious
- The 4 Steps of the Lewis Method of Deep Democracy
- The Soft Shoe Shuffle, a method of enabling a group to hear all the voices
- Check-in and Check-out
- Role theory - Understanding of human dynamics
- The Listening Vices
- Edges and Cycling, Climate Report
- The Argument - Facilitating the resolution of opposing points of view